Netflix Review – Best DVD Rental and Streaming Movie Service
Netflix revolutionizes the way people watch TV shows and moviesVisit Website
First of All, I’m a huge fan myself, and as you know, Netflix pioneered the DVD Rental by Mail business with unlimited rentals and no late fees which sounds terrific, right?… Everyone loves movies, even though there are also lots of choices in local Brick and Mortar but we could end up paying late fees if not returned before due dates. So i decided to sign up for a Netflix free trial and became subscriber, and it was proved that this is one of the most worthwhile decisions I’ve ever made online.
Why? Because they provide the best values of all the other online DVD rental companies and create a great alternative to buy in retail, rent from a local store, subscribe to premium movie channels, or perhaps drop cable/satellite TV altogether.
Netflix is no doubt the industry leader and innovator among any other online DVD rental companies. Different from other competitors, they allow the “watch instantly” feature that streams movies and tv shows straight to all of your digital devices. The live streaming only can make Netflix the No.1 choice when it comes to online DVD rental service.
Superb accessibility, you can not only access Netflix on Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows/Mac laptops, but also your normal TV and internet-connected television, and all sorts of hand-held products like iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.
Having that said, Netflix also provides even more than live streaming. Unlimited DVD rentals, fast and free delivery, easy-to-navigate user interface and no hassle placing your order, best of all, as well as a nice one-month free trial subscription to all potential clients.
How Netflix Works
Netflix is very easy to use, just click and sign up for a free trial account and start adding movies, tv shows, documentaries to your list. You will receive DVDs by mail in the order they’re selected (you can make changes at any time) or instantly watch online streaming movies/tv shows on your laptops or streamed instantly from Netflix over Internet to your television via a Netflix ready device.
With only $7.99/month, a low and affordable price, you can grab a membership in the ever-growing Netflix fan club and the best online DVD rental service.
Besides, there are no late fees. After you drop your last DVD inside the mail slot, you will receive your next one just 1 day later. Furthermore, with an additional $7.99/month, you can also access to the “watch instantly” features on Netflix that provides a huge number of different movies and tv episodes. All you need to do is to connect yourself online then grab a free trial subscription which you can cancel anytime if you don’t like it, but i guess it won’t happen.
Online Movie Streaming
In addition to the disc-by-mail plans, Netflix also offers online streaming service. As of September 1, 2011, it’s $7.99 above and beyond any disc-by-mail plan,so the minimum DVD plus online streaming plan is now $15.98. You are able to connect different devices to one account, jump from devices to devices, and resume programs exactly where you left off. Many devices support HD videos (on selected programs) and some also offer surround sound.
With this single fee, subscribers will have access to 1000s of movies and TV shows by using a computer Internet browser or any kind of Internet-connected home video device: home theater systems, Blu-ray players ,game consoles (PS3,Xbox 360, Wii), Internet-enabled televisions, cheap set-top boxes (Apple TV and Roku), newer TiVo DVRs and many hand-held and portable devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows 7 phones, and a handful of Android phones).
Other Great Features
- Blu-ray movies. Netflix offers a great deal of Blu-ray movies, and they’re frequently adding more Blu-rays into their library. That’s good added value if you have got a Blu-ray player.
- More distribution points than competitors. Netflix has more than 100 distribution points throughout the country, in most case you can receive your discs in about one business day. This means you needs to have a better turnaround time frame, which results in more rentals each month.
- Movie recommendations, reviews, and community. The Netflix software will automatically recommend movies or tvs according to your previous movie rentals, and you can go through rankings and critical reviews of every single movie before adding it to your list. The Netflix community will allow you to share movie lists with other subscribers, exchange contacts etc.
- Vacation plan. you can put your subscription on a vacation hold when you’re away, so you don’t have to pay for a service you aren’t going to use.
- No commitment. Netflix doesn’t require an annual commitment, just pay monthly service and cancel at any time you want.
- No due dates, no late fees – Ever.
Netflix Price Plan
Netflix costs $7.99 per month, which is actually very reasonable if you subscribe to this lower level plan. You get 1 DVD out at-a-time which you can exchange as often as you want. But keep in mind- There is no limit on how many discs you can receive every month!
Otherwise, if you’d prefer the online streaming service and watch instantly on your computer or any other supported devices, with an additional $7.99/month, you’re all set.
How is Netflix Compared to the Competition
As the 2nd larger DVD rental company, Blockbuster is no doubt the biggest competitor in the market, here’s a basic comparison:
One Word: Excellent
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Q&A section and Telephone support available, but missing Live Chat or online ticket system could be one of those cons.
One Month Free Trial
Netflix is now offering a 30 days free trial to new subscribers. If you feel satisfied, then you can continue with the existing pricing plan you’ve signed up for (usually $7.99); otherwise, just cancel at any time before your free trial period expires so that you won’t be charged.
Incoming search terms:
- Best DVD for streaming
- dvd streaming service
- netflix live streaming and movie rentals
- review of netflix 7 99 streaming service
- streaming movie services reviews